To interact with the adChain Registry, you must have the Google Chrome web browser installed along with the MetaMask plug-in extension. MetaMask allows you to interact with Ethereum DApps without the need to run a full Ethereum node.
- Open the Google Chrome Browser.
- Access MetaMask.io and click on the "Get Chrome Plugin."
- Once in the Chrome Web Store, you simply add MetaMask to chrome. Now that MetaMask has been added to your Chrome Browser, it can be easily accessed in the plugin toolbar.
- The first step within MetaMask asks you to encrypt your new DEN. Your DEN is your password-encrypted storage within MetaMask. Simply create a password and confirm it.
- You will be given a 12-word phrase that can be used in the future to restore your MetaMask account. Make sure to keep the 12-word phrase somewhere safe and readily accessible if need be.
- You have now created your MetaMask wallet.
For more help articles on MetaMask, feel free to visit https://metamask.helpscoutdocs.com/.